On February 17, the North Rose-Wolcott High School seniors with the top 10 academic averages throughout their high school careers were announced during a celebratory breakfast at the high school.
Students were joined by their families for a breakfast prepared by NRW’s food service department. Each student was recognized with a small gift, including a copy of “Oh, The Places You’ll Go!” by Dr. Seuss, which contained handwritten notes from NRWHS staff members.
The valedictorian of the North Rose-Wolcott Class of 2023 is Clara Madison. Clara will attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a dual major in aerospace engineering and mechanical engineering.
The salutatorian of the NRW Class of 2023 is Jenna Bullard. Jenna plans to attend college.
The other members of the Top 10 of the Class of 2023 are as follows:
3. Brady Jones plans to attend the Rochester Institute of Technology and major in diagnostic medical sonography.
4. Maria Elena Francisco plans to attend college and major in a science field.
5. Parker Carini plans to go into the electrical field.
6. Conner DeFeo plans to major in computer science at either Rochester Institute of Technology or St. John Fisher University.
7. Alan Anthony plans to attend a four-year college and major in finance.
8. Matthew Cole plans to attend Hartwick College to study pre-law.
9. Eryn Youngman plans to attend Keuka College and major in early childhood education.
10. Lilian Bundy plans to attend college to major in forensic biology with a minor in dance or journalism.