NRW Parent Liaisons
What is a Parent Liaison?
We are here to support relationships between families and the school to benefit all of our students!
Some of our duties include:
- Providing help to families with a focus on establishing home environments that support children as students.
- Encouraging effective communication between families and the school.
- Recruiting and organizing parent volunteers for special events.
- Supporting school efforts to involve parents in school decisions.
- Pulling in community resources to strengthen school programs, family practices, and student learning and development.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns or fill out the family outreach forms below. We are here to help!