The Fitness Center offers a variety of exercise equipment and free weights to help you meet your health and wellness goals. Our equipment includes four treadmills, two Precor upright stationary bikes, three Expresso upright stationary bikes, one Expresso recumbant bike. two lower-body ellipticals, one full-body elliptical, three adaptive motion trainers, 11 stations of Eagle Cybex strength training equipment, one squat rack, one Smith machine, free weights, dumbbells, assisted chin/dip machine and a multistation exercise machine with attachments.
Where is the Fitness Center?
North Rose-Wolcott High School Athletic Complex
11631 Salter Colvin Road
Wolcott, NY 14590
How do I Join?
Please fill out a membership application.
Fitness Center Re-Opening Information 4/28/21 Re-Opening Guidelines
- Patrons must complete a COVID-19 Screening & Temperature Check Upon Arrival.
- Wear face covering at all times.
- Maintain a 6 ft. distance from other patrons - (at least one exercise station seperation from other patrons).
- Wipe equipment with sanitizing spray & towel provided before and after use.
- Capacity will be limited to 10 patrons.
- Patrons will need to schedule their work-out in advance. Please use this link to schedule your work-out: Schedule Work-out
- Workouts will be limited to (1) 60 minute session per day.
North Rose-Wolcott CSD students
Free (students must be in 7th grade or above to attend without an adult)
Single Membership: $10 per month, $100 per year
Family: $15. per month, $150 per year
Out of District Residents
Single Membership: $20 per month, $150 per year
Family: $45 per month, $250 per year
- One Guest Pass will be given with every yearly membership valid for one visit.
- A One Day Pass for $5 will be available for people requesting a trial workout.
- Memberships can be purchased at the district office M-F, 8am-4pm.
- Memberships can be purchased at the fitness center with use of check only.
For membership information call the district office at 315-594-3144 or email Cody Lapp at email@example.com.
Hours of Operation
School Year Hours
Monday - Friday: 5-7 a.m. and 3-8 p.m.
Saturday: 8-11 a.m.
If the school district is closed due to inclement weather, the fitness center will also be closed. If after school activities get cancelled due to the weather, the fitness center will not be open for evening hours.
Summer Hours (Beginning June 28, 2021)
Monday - Friday: 6-8 a.m.
Monday - Thursday 4-8 p.m.
Friday: 4-7 p.m.
Saturday: 8-11 a.m.