The North Rose-Wolcott Central School District has adopted a new form of school-to-home communication! ParentSquare, a unified communications platform, is designed to keep parents and guardians informed and encourage greater engagement and connection with the district and schools through email, text and a mobile app.
Visit www.parentsquare.com to get started!
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device