The North Rose-Wolcott Central School District is committed to fostering effective communication between schools, families and the community. Please use the following protocol to work through questions and concerns so that we may come to solutions quickly and effectively.
Step 1: Contact your child’s classroom teacher by phone or email. Please refer to the online staff directory to find teacher email addresses. School phone numbers are as follows:
- Elementary School: 315-587-4005
- Middle School: 315-594-3130
- High School: 315-594-3100
Step 2: If you have not received a response within three (3) business days or are unsatisfied with the exchange with your child’s teacher, please contact your child’s building principal by phone (at the school numbers above) or email:
- Elementary School: Christie Graves, email@example.com
- Middle School: Mark Mathews, firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School: Scott Bradley, email@example.com
If your concern is related to a specific department within the District, please contact the department director by phone or email:
- Athletics: Marc Blankenberg, 315-594-8051, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Service: Rita Lopez, 315-594-1751, email@example.com
- Special Education: Sara McLean, 315-594-3141, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology: Lisa Brower, 315-594-3102, email@example.com
- Transportation: Jeremy Barnes, 315-594-3141, firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: If you have not received a response within three (3) business days or are unsatisfied with the exchange with the building principal, please contact one of our Assistant Superintendents, depending on the nature of your concern:
- Megan Paliotti, Assistant Superintendent for Instruction and School Improvement, 315-594-2020, email@example.com
- Gary Barno, Acting Assistant Superintendent for Business and Operations, 315-594-3150, firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: If you have not received a response within three (3) business days or are unsatisfied with the exchange with the ASI, please contact NRW Superintendent Michael Pullen at 315-594-3146 or email@example.com.
Step 5: If you have not received a response within three (3) business days or are unsatisfied with the exchange with the Superintendent, please contact members of the Board of Education. Contact information for board members can be found on the Board of Education page of the district website.