Daily Time Schedule for School
Parents will not be allowed to walk their child(ren) to class in the a.m. or to pick them up from the classroom in the p.m. This is for the safety of all of our students. Thank you for your understanding.
- Teachers’ Arrival Time in the Classroom: 7:45 a.m.
- Students' Arrival Time in the Classroom: 8:20 a.m.
- Breakfast Schedule: 8:20 – 8:40 a.m.
- Morning Meeting/Pledge of Allegiance: 8:45 a.m.
- Lunch Times: 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Dismissal: 3:10 p.m.
- End-of-day for Teachers: 3:25 p.m.
School begins at 8:40 a.m. with a morning meeting. Children are tardy after 8:41 a.m. unless their bus arrives late. Dismissal begins at 3:10 p.m. Students are not to arrive at school before 8:20 a.m. unless they have pre-arranged scheduling (such as chorus or student council). At dismissal, students will be called to the main office to meet their parent(s)/guardian(s) for pick-up. Once these students are released, children riding buses will be dismissed.