Daily Time Schedule for School
Parents who drop off their child in the a.m. may do so at the front of the building beginning at 8:45 a.m. Any student arriving after 8:55 a.m. will need to be signed in at the secure entrance and will be considered tardy.
- Teacher Arrival Time in the Classroom: 8:00 a.m.
- Student Arrival Time in the Classroom: 8:45 a.m.
- Breakfast Schedule: 8:45 – 9:05 a.m.
- Morning Meeting/Pledge of Allegiance: 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch Times: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Parent Pickup: 3:20 p.m. (see more information below)
- Dismissal to buses: 3:20 p.m.
- End-of-day for Teachers: 3:40 p.m.
At dismissal, parent pick-ups will be called to the auditorium and escorted to their parent/guardian's vehicle in the Small Parking Lot Parent Pick up line. Please note, all parent pick-ups need to be IN THEIR VEHICLES beginning this school year. Please form a line (no earlier than 3:00 p.m.) beginning at the edge of the small parking lot entrance. Staff members will notify the line when they can enter the circle.