Universal Pre-K Program
The North Rose-Wolcott School District’s Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program is a full-day program, Monday through Friday. We have two locations currently; One location is the North Rose-Wolcott Elementary School, and the second location is the Huron Head Start Building.
Requirements to Attend
- must live in the North Rose-Wolcott School District.
- must turn 4 years old, on or before December 1st.
- needs to have all New York State immunization requirements, a physical and a dental screening completed before he/she starts.
- Proof of Residency (Tax Bill, Rental Agreement, Utility Bill)
- Birth Certificate
- Current Medical Records/Physicals and Vaccinations
- Custody Agreement or Court Orders (if applicable)
Please contact the registrar at (315)594-3141 to make an appointment to register your child. We accept applications throughout the school year to fill our allocated slots as openings arise. If you have any questions, please call the UPK coordinator, Pam Brooks, at (315)587-3141.